Is Leasing a Good Option for Your Business?
There are many decisions that go into the viability of your business. One of the key aspects to the success of your business is location, location, location. Following that decision, you must decide if you are ready to purchase or just want to lease. Buying commercial property in Madison, WI can be a good decision, but it might not be the right timing for your business. The economy is thriving, which makes finding quality buildings difficult, especially in high-demand areas.
Benefits of Leasing
- Leasing property will generally have lower move-costs.
- Leasing is typically a quicker process than buying.
- Leasing has lower monthly occupancy costs; plus there are many tax advantages with leasing.
- Leasing will not affect your balance sheet beyond the expense of the lease.
- Leasing a property reduces your capital expenditure liability. When a building starts to age, you have the option of leaving or asking your landlord to make repairs and updates.
- With leasing commercial property, you have more flexibility. If you are waiting to buy a specific property, you can move when it becomes available. Should the area not suit your needs, you have the option of moving when the lease is up.
What Are Your Goals?
When your business owns property, there are many details that have to be handled beyond just providing a service or product. You have to manage maintenance and repairs, long-term improvements, landscaping and property development. If the area becomes less-than-desirable, if you are buying the building, you are stuck. Before buying or leasing, it’s important to look at where you want to be, both literally and figuratively.
Leasing Has Many Advantages
When you work with an experienced commercial real estate broker that has many properties for lease, you’re sure to find the property that fits into your business plan and goals. Maybe you just need a temporary site while you build your business or you want the flexibility of a lease while you’re getting off the ground. Our brokers are here to help you find the commercial property that meets your needs and fits into your budget. Explore the advantages of leasing when you talk to one of our experts in real estate.
Call our office today for more information about our properties for lease in Madison, WI. We want to help you find the right location for your business. We have years of experience in the community and we watch the real estate market to give you the best data possible about commercial property.